Monday, January 28, 2008

NUDE IN ART EXHIBITION - "Nuspiration"

NUDE IN ART EXHIBITION - "Nuspiration"
Date: 8th to 14th February 2008
Time: 10am to 7pm daily
Venue:19 & 21 Kerbau Road (Near Little India MRT)
Group90 contact - 6475 5010
(Official Opening on 8th Febuary, 6.30pm - Attire: Smart Casual
Guest of Honour: Mr. Milenko Prvacki)
Some drawings done by my dad Yeo Yew Chuan will be displayed during the exhibition. I personally feel that his drawings are very good. If you are curious about Nude Art, please visit the exihibition if you can, to support him.
I am his sales manager so if you are keen in any of his art, you can approach me for the price. Heehee. Some of them are not-for-sale.
Please lend your support.
Anyone wan to be model for nude art also can. Hahaha..... So far I have Ms Lena on the list.

No comments: