Friday, January 18, 2008

Gown fitting

Yesterday I went for my gown fitting with Ms Lena Tan and Mummy Rina. Heehee. So I am not alone. Amazingly both of them specially made time for me to go down with me and give me their views. Luckily both of them came along. Or else I will never be able to pick any gowns on my own.

Both of them commented that I look like an auntie cos I tied my hair up and bun it up with netting. Hahahahahahaa..... Bad hair day ma. The hair dun listen to me so I had to tie them up - that's the only way I can control them.

But within the hour, I transformed from auntie into princess, then queen. Hahahaha..... at least I have the height, I have the boobs, I have the nice skin colour, I have the best opinions from my 2 advisers, Hahahahahah......

I really didnt know wat I wanted. So I tried on at least 20 gowns within that 2+ hours. Finally at 9pm sharp, my brain started to work and I already shortlisted a few of them. So now is only to await kenji to go down and take a look and do the final confirmation.

A few major things already settled, so my heart and brain are more at ease. Even the photo shooting date also brought forward from march to 24february sunday. YEAH. No more sentosa, no more tuas - I going to some secret location for my photoshooting. Interested to come along? I scared more people go I will be shy and nervous leh.... hahahahahaha......

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to my photo shooting...... cos its taking photos of ME and my 2 darlings...... YEAH....... But I will need a nanny to go along to take care of my son. Who wan to volunteer? Nanny rina? Godma Lena? My son has someone that he would like to invite too.... check out his blog..... http://www.dinojuniorboy.blogspot.com/.....


And for my wedding.... really no kidding about free flow drinks.....


SO..... drink to your heart's contents...... and I already booked a few hotel rooms already....... in case anyone gets drunk. Hahahahahaha...


No comments: