Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bitches

Today I got shouted at by client's HR manager. Wat to do? I already said I was the middleman and my ranking is below her and also not even her staff, of cos I get the shit from her la. Wat to do?

She likes to stress people with her words, likes to think in the wrong way when you are trying to put across a positive and nice message across to her, and she dun bother to be nice when it comes to demanding things to be done HER WAY. She stressed to me that she is the CLIENT and ask me to stop chasing her for the documents (which by rite, should be sent to me at the beginning of the month) and said that since she is the client, she has every rite to give me the documents whenever she wanted. Ok. FIne. So I adviced her that my finance side is asking for the documents and if they dun have it, they cannot proceed for the OT pay for the 200+ staff here for jan payroll.

SHE ACTUALLY DARED ME. She challenged me to do that. And she said that if I try to do that, she will have her management think of alternatives and so she asked me to try to do tat in a challenging tone. Well. I jus told her I will revert to my finance.

Anyway my people will be here for a meeting today and everything is like soooooo crucial lor.

I dun pity her if she is stressed, cos she dunno how to handle it and divert her stress to others. I dun admire her in her current position cos she has no HR background and I assume that I know more than her (Haha). So to me, she is actually nothing. And I dun wish to end up like her. So now I'm trying to learn as much as I can and I wun let her get to me.

Went to see kenji at his place for lunch. He's down with flu and sore throat.

Dunno tonite he's going with me or not for gown fitting..... if he's not available, then i go myself lor. Haha....

No comments: