Thursday, January 31, 2008

I cannot sleep last nite...

Yesterday I couldn't sleep.


I sat in my room on my bed starring at the things still in the cupboards and still on the shelves and still lying around. I was tired, but I cannot sleep. It must be the coffee I drank in the morn and the green tea I drank in the afternoon.

So I lay down in bed hoping I will drift off to sleep. I miss my son, my little black fur ball that is smelly, wet and moves around quite a bit.

I started to visualise the furniture and my stuff around the new house. I tried to move and fit them mentally in my brain. Its really a big headache to move house and all the cleaning and all the arrangements that needed to be done. Packing is no problem, its the unpacking and arranging of stuff that can kill. Cleaning too. I think I hate cleaning up the most. Cos I am lazy. HAhahahaa....

I got frustrated cos I couldn't fit in the furniture without measuring them 1st, then I drifted off to sleep having weird dreams that I was still in office having meetings and talking to my boss and stuff like tat.

So bottomline was, I didnt really rest.

Today I can bring junior home, and maybe bring brandy over. But my room is in a mess!!!! Not liveable for my son and daughter in law. So they have to wait maybe over the weekends then come back la. I only recognise brandy as my daughter in law. Cos I am not really close to niu niu. I am very close to coco and brandy and I love them cos they are my god-daughters. But niu niu looks like very poor thing la. Cos her mummy didnt really visit her over the 1week she was at rina's house.

I better go back and pack my stuff and move them to sengkang 1st, then have more room for junior to run about and chase brandy. Heehee.....

I seriously cannot wait to move in. I seriously AM frustrated that things (including me) are moving so slowly. I am frustrated when my excitement is high, hope is high, then disappointment also high. Arrrrrrrrrrgh!

No comments: