Thursday, January 31, 2008

BITCHES

Ah ber was fuming mad jus now and hopping around with rage.

I hope to kill the bitches around me. The bitches who think they are cleverer than me, the bitches who think they know more than me, the bitches who think they can step on me, the bitches who stepped on me, the bitches who belittle me, the bitches who are f***ing bitches.

I know why I am not rich. Cos if I am rich I will use money to slap these bitches' faces.
I know why I am not having a high position. Cos if I am their boss I will make them bark like bitches do.
I know why I am not in USA. Cos if I am in USA I would have already KILLED THEM BITCHES (with guns and anything i can lay my hands on).

Jus cos I am nice doesn't mean I can be bullied. Jus cos you are my f***ing client doesn't mean you are always rite. EAT ME? Go eat yourself.

Is there a job where you can be nasty and yet people still love you, maybe even more when you get nastier? Hahahahahaha..... I must be dreaming. Tonite I will dream that I am kicking ur butts and making u all bark and dream that junior is peeing in ur faces.

On a brighter note, I am glad that you are jus the client and not my boss, or else I will resign on the spot. So I am still considered very lucky cos YOU ARE NOT MY BOSS.

I will jus do my work and u can say anything you wan, but I wun bother lor. I will definately be affected, but you are jus a bitch and I wun bother. Hahahahhahha....

No comments: