Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Low spirits

At least I experience a bit of humanity today. Early in the morn I dunno how I became entangled in HR and financial issues from months back, even before I joined the company. And I had to be the "middleman" relaying the message back to my company. But that was supposed to be my job. So I had to do my job lor.

And my job involves being the middleman and I have to be nice to my client side, no matter how demanding they are, and need to put it into nice nice words to my finance.

And I have a good boss who even called me to ask if everything was ok and assured me that they will settle the issue directly with the HR people here. And I also received a call from my head of finance to ask me the situation there. I feel so assured and secured. That is how I feel humanity. At least people bothered about my feelings, bothered about me!!!

I spent a restless nite and I started out my day with low spirits and the skies hovering above me became greyer when the HR manager came to me and demanded things. But I see the clouds clearing when my boss and my finance manager called me. After all its not easy being so far away on my own from the people in my company. As an on-site HR consultant, I have to be independent, I need to learn to fend for myself, even if support is only 1 phone-call away, but it feels so far sometimes.

I seriously feel like getting a gun and shooting someone in the head and shooting that someone all over his body, making sure that his every organ has a bullet hole in it. Call me evil. If he met me 10 years back, I would have killed him already, so thank God I only met him now, at least I have mellowed my temper.

Well, wat's past, is past. Jus need to blame my own misfortune and now need to pick myself up and move on for a better future, better tomorrow.

I have more important things to focus on now than that bastard.

No comments: