Monday, January 14, 2008

Stress BIG TIME

Already I am soooooooo stressed with soooooo many things that seemed to be sooooooooo rushing, something added on to my stress BIG TIME.

I am very pissed off, I am very angry, I feel like I am being wronged, I feel so frustrated, I am dying to KILL someone, I nearly wanted to kill myself as I am on fire, and I can almost smell the singed hair and burnt skin from the volcano threatening to erupt from the top of my head.

Never mind. Because I have many things to do this year, Because watever actions I take, I need to be responsible for everyone else that is my family now, Because I dun wan more trouble, Because everyone is rite and I am wrong.

I jus swallow everything down. I am so unwilling to lower my pride, so unwilling to give in, so unwilling to admit to something that I feel so wronged about. But that is life. AND FUCK YOU!!!!

I have many more vulgarities to shout out from the bottom of my heart and the depths of my lungs and throat. But for the sake of younger readers, I shall not do it here.

But I really feel so wronged, so wronged, so wronged and soooooooooooo wronged......

Nvm, I will pick myself up soon.

Thanks darling for your advice today. Luv you.

Maybe I was really in the wrong...... Maybe its me. Maybe I shouldnt have done wat I did. Maybe I should jus......... FUCK OFF.

No comments: