Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rants + ah ber is sick...

Ah ber was on 1 day mc on monday. I woke up stoned cos I took a flu tablet the nite before. I wasn't feeling that sick, but physically I was very tired. My eyes were wide open, but my body jus refused to move at all.

All because of kenji lor. He passed the flu bug to me when he kissed me lor. So I had to go see doctor. And he gave me 5 types of medicine and 1 day MC. So I slept the whole day. I slept for a total of 22 hours on mon. I only woke up to cook my own porriage at 3pm and then I woke up at 9pm to watch the last episode of "Huang Jin Lu" then I KO again till the next morn.

But it was all worth it. Cos sun I went JB with kenji and TFT and I was very happy cos I managed to SHOP..... I bought 3 pairs of shoes (including my wedding shoe as well).

I think the past few days I overslept. That is why these past 2 days I have been waking up very early and taking my own sweet time in dressing up and bringing junior down for his morn walk and going to work really early.

I am waiting for 25th - payday!!! So that I can buy some more things. YEAH!!! And kenji's getting the aircon man to go down today to check out the aircon routing.... so i will have aircon soon...... YEAH....

No comments: