Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weather + Shopping

I dunno if I am the only one feeling the heat. Cos at nite I cannot sleep as easily cos I think its not cool enough. There is a breeze coming thru my window and junior does have cold feet sometimes, but I still wake up in some sweat.

The only time I am not hot is when I bring junior down for his morn walk early in the morn before the sun rises and the breeze downstairs is sooooooo welcoming.

Then after my bath, I feel hot and sweaty. Even while doing make up I cannot concentrate cos I feel sooooooo warm and sticky and hot and sweaty. Even walking out to the MRT or to the car can make me sooooo sweaty. I feel that the weather around me is ok, except there seems to be a humid wave around me.....

I look around at the people but they are still wearing long sleeved, shirts, long pants, and they dun seem to sweat at all or have any indication that they are hot.

Am I abnormal? Do my readers here feel the same way about the weather (Of cos not feel the same way thinking I am abnormal)?

Or is it because I am taking ginseng strips almost everyday - you know the type from the medical hall where they slice the ginseng into small small strips then we can chew on?

My colleague told me to relax and cool down so that I will not feel so hot.... but how to cool down when I am so frustrated with the heat?

But today I was happy. I went shopping!!!! Pay is not out yet, but yesterday I got a new student so I got a bit of cash to spare..... then I spent it ALL...... $120 dollars on clothes..... Hahahahahahah....... So Ah ber is happy......

No comments: