Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rants rants and rants, BUT ITS GOOD RANTS...

Oh God. I have been sitting here at my lappy for the past half an hour and YES 93.3 is playing OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD songs for the past half and hour. Oh Shit. I feel myself going down memory lane.

But this time I smiled. Because I recalled the times when kenji came over at bradel when I was staying there. And I recalled the times we shared talking over the phone for hours and our happy times. I also recalled the time when I 1st saw junior. I was so happy and careful with my baby boy.

Now, I'm getting married to this guy who spent a fortune going after me, who went after me despite objections and rumours about me, who stood by me in one of the toughest period of my life, who supported and lifted me up when I was weak, who caught me when I was falling, who comforted and loved me for who I am and is going to give his life to me (I am not very sure if he knows he's digging his own grave by marrying me) and marry me.

And I smiled as I remember my closest friends who have been by my side and given me and him lots of help and advice and guidiance and pure true love and experienced my pain and shared my joy (Its the same as cry and laugh together with me)....

I want to thank my closest friends Lena, Kerin, Wendy who sort of "grew up" with me in this relationship with that dino Senior and I wan to thank Rina and family who really treated me and loved me even more than their own family and for always watching out for me and taking good care of me and enduring my nonsense and tempers. And I wan to thank TFT for always being there for kenji and supporting him in his decisions and for accepting me into TFT as a TIGRESS (hahahaha).

And I wan to thank dino senior for sticking with me thru thick and thin and never giving up on me and never doubting me and giving me love that I have never experienced.

Last but not least. To my baby boy Junior. I love you and I am proud to be your mummy. :)

Ah ber is in a good mood today. I am soooooo excited that I am starting to pack my things and decide which ones are going to move 1st into our new house. Hahahahaha.

I have been on a chocolate diet for 3 days already and the effects are really showing. At least my mood is SUPER high..... ahhahahahaha.

Mon I had chocolate for breakfast, tue I had chocolate for lunch and wed I had chocolate for breakfast...... hmmmm, tomorrow's choclate will be which meal? Hahahahah..... at least the chocolate has squashed my PMS for the moment.

Yesterday spent a wonderful evening with kenji by accompanying him to Dong Bar's anniversary. Drank 1 quarter of vodka by myself and had my 1st glass of chivas with water..... tasted not too bad..... but I still prefer my vodka.... and I LOVE BACARDI BREEZERS now.... grapefruit and tropical flavours are really COOL..... they taste SEDAP!!!! But I hate Bacardi. I hate JD, I hate johnny walker, I hate bourbon. Cos these things dun agree with my tummy. But luckily I didnt puke my guts out. Cos ah ber GOT STANDARD one ok...... but pls dun target me on my wedding day..... thank you very much.... or else you BETTER WATCH OUT..... seriously no joke.... ah ber really got standard one.... ahhahahaahahahahahaha. (dun try la... pls)

Even alex and jerry also very very happy..... bully a gal still so happy.... but that gal deserve it. Even I also cannot take it lying down, jus wished to keep knocking her glass till she drop drunk on the floor. Bo standard still wan to act like got standard.

Ah ber's shoulder is very painful. Cos every wed go back to HQ and need to bring my company lappy with me..... and take MRT cos I dun drive to shenton way.... so my shoulder is always aching on wed and thu.... bo bian. BUt I enjoyed going back and having lunch with my "sisters" - Serena & titus... :)

No comments: