Friday, January 11, 2008

Wedding can Kill

Preparing for a wedding can kill. And I am going thru it twice in my whole life. But I am very very very very very sure this is going to be the LAST I'm ever needing to do it cos I have faith in Kenji, I have faith in myself and I have faith in my marriage this time.

I know it sounds weird for me to even say that I have faith after the shit I went thru. But one jus needs to have a bit more courage, a bit more faith, a bit more trust, a bit more hope to take that step. And most importantly, I have another hand (Kenji's) holding on to mine to walk together with me and I have lOTS of HANDS behind me supporting me (my dearest family and friends).

I hope everyone will bless us. I dun need to prove to anyone that we made it, but I jus wan to believe in him, in me and in US. Concerned (or kaypoh) friends have been asking if I was pregnant and why the rush for the wedding.

Sorry to disappoint you but its not a shotgun marriage. I am not pregnant. (Maybe kenji is pregnant la cos he seemed so excited and anxious about everything.) Those close friends who know us know that we are the "quickie" couple - we do everything fast and get it done and over with in the blinking of an eye. I seriously dun think we are rushing into things cos anyway, we still will be getting married so might as well jus get it done and over with so that we can all move in and be together as a married couple properly rite.

Its really busy running to and fro with renovation issues on the house, running around confirming the wedding dates, the wedding venues for ROM and customary dinner, the people attending, the invitation of VIPs, buying of furniture and appliances for the house, the dates of moving in and doing traditional stuff for the house.

I am stressed to almost the max. And I am snapping at people cos I am frustrated and irritated with stuff - that's why arranging a marriage can break up a couple even before they get married. Haha. But luckily the people around me are so far quite patient. But no matter how stressful, I am excited and happy to do so (with help of cos) and I am enjoying the process. Heehee.

Soon I will come up with a list of wedding and house warming ITEMS needed ok. Haha. Dun run away.....

No comments: