Monday, January 14, 2008

Wedding + house warming list

House warming + wedding list :

1) Bring yourself.
2) Enjoy yourself.
3) Drink as much as you wan.
4) Eat as much as you can.
5) Relax.
6) We have Mahjong + Card games (House warming only)
7) We have TV + PS2 games for your enjoyment (House warming only)
8) We have Junior to make you smile (You can bring your furkids along if you would like to - House warming only)

That's all folks. What were you expecting? A list of appliances and items?

Haha. We dun need them cos we have everything in place already. We jus need you to be happy and enjoy yourself. That's all. So shuling, you jus choose which one you need la, but of cos if you are able to fulfil all the 8 of them, its the best for us la.....

I have been visiting a few furniture shops and ikea for dunno-how-many-times..... and there are still some coordination works to be done.

And I am doing up the schedule and things to be done list and the people who are going to help out list. So all I ask for, is your help wherever possible ok? Thanks alot in advance....

And a request to the people reading this blog here and those who are invited. Please keep the venues and dates to yourself as we are only inviting people we are close to and people we wan to share our joy with. If we missed out anyone, pls tag here or drop me an email or leave a message via friendster or SMS me.

DO NOT ANNOUNCE the venues or dates on your blogs or tagboard here cos I do not appreciate gate crashers or uninvited guests as filling up 80 tables is already a headache, and although my venue can hold up to 100 tables, but although I know these people are very excited too and I appreciate it, but we prefer to attend to people whom we invited and whom have RSVPed with us.

So if we really left out anyone, pls remind me or suggest to me cos I am really quite busy this moment and I dun mean to leave anyone out, jus tat I am really forgetful.

And I wan to thank the friends who have been really helpful in the past weeks in helping out on the stuff needed to be coordinated and the trying out of my gowns and giving me views and advice on things.

No comments: