Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blissful

I show you pictures of my piggy leg.....

The 1st pic is the normal one (although it looks FAT ok), see you can still see the ankle part, the tendon and the bone of the ankle.

This 2nd pic shows you the swollen right ankle. My Tendon is swollen to the extent that it cannot be seen. Even the ankle bone also cannot be seen.....


Well, today I'm back at work but with my ankle in bandages. Cos it still hurts a bit so I jus wrap it up after rubbing the anti-inflammation gel on it. The medication works really well. The ankle part is not so swollen already, and the pain has greatly lessen.....

And yesterday, I had a super duper great treat from Kenji. He finally cooked dinner for me. This valentine's day meal has been postponed sooooooo long already.

He cooked Rib Eye Steak, soup and potatoes for me!!!!

Yummy Yummy!!!!! And the best part was, I didnt go toilet after eating the dinner.... hiak hiak hiak.....

And he promised to cook spaghetti the next round for me!!!! YEAH...... I feel so "xing fu" (Blissful) ...... heehee.......

So TFT members pls take note, next time you wan breakfast, lunch or dinner for your mahjong and dai di sessions, pls call my paria and reserve your meals........ hahahahahaahhaa.....

No comments: