Monday, February 25, 2008

My tendon is inflammed

I am fuming mad at this moment. I feel I'm acting in "Just Follow Law" where in the office there are arrows flying here and there and shooting me in the back. One f***ing fellow jus tried to stab me in the back.

This B*****d's staff came to look for me. She is on probation and her MC is still unpaid. She saw the doctor but didnt collect her MC cos she wanted to extend her MC. So she jus asked if no submission of the MC would be affecting her paycheck or anything.

I called up the other HR staff immediately and spoke to her on the phone. She adviced that although the staff's MC was unpaid, it would be preferred that she still submit the documents for validation.

So this is wat I advice her lor.

And that b*****d shoot an email cc all the department heads and everything saying that I AM THE ONE WHO WAIVED her MC. Please lor. F***ing mouth say F***ing things lor. I have never said such things lor. Anyhow put things into my mouth and shoot me dead.

So they think I am a scardy cat rite? I SHOOT them back lor. Now not my issue anymore. But I am boiling mad cos that b*****d is really a bastard lor.

Moreover, I am in pain cos my tendon is inflammed and I cannot move around lor. I am actually on 2 days MC today and tomorow but I came to work cos I have things to be done lor. And this morn the doc already pissed me off. I asked for MC and request for her to write it for tomorrow instead cos I have to come office today. She say how can she write MC for tmr cos she dunno ......blah blah blah.... so I told her, then write me 2 days MC can or not? Cos I told her, my leg not so fast heal one, dun think within next 2 days will be ok..... finally reluctantly, she agreed lor.

And I am not lying about my damn leg wat. It is swollen, even someone who is not a doctor can tell its swollen lor. She even touched the part and agreed that it was inflammed. I even told her the diagnosis cos I had this before. She asked if I sprained my leg or anything. But I dun recall lor. I didnt even wear high heels lor. This was going on for the past 3 days and yesterday I think I strained it further cos I had my photo shoot lor....

Wat a price to pay for vanity lor......

Sat all my furniture and cable and internet came.... so cool to have cable in the house..... I have my favourite channels Zone Reality, Animal Planet, and every channel on cable!!!

And on sun, I went for my photo shoot. I went to the studio at tanjong pagar at 10.30am. And my make up took 1.5hours lor.... and after changing 5 different outfits, it was already 4.30pm. So we rushed outdoors for our photo shoot. Luckily we didnt take the uncle transport cos surely very slow one, instead, we chose to drive. And you know, kenji was the "F1 race driver" so we managed to complete 3 outdoor locations within 1.5hours.

So when the pictures are out, i'll let you know ok......

No comments: