Friday, February 22, 2008

I am a cripple today

Ah ber pulled her muscle in her rite lower leg. So I became a cripple for today. But that didnt stop me from shopping. Hahahahaha. I bought 2 pair of shoes during lunch time. Hiak Hiak Hiak.

Training is so boring that it is killing me. I seem to have so many things to be done and I jus simply cannot really concentrate. And my memory is failing me and I am soooo tired. Then tomorrow all my furniture's coming already. Luckily today kenji is off and he's doing the household chores like sweeping and mopping. At least when the furniture is in, not too much cleaning to be done.

I still need to buy the shoe cabinets. I guess worse comes to the worse, i'll jus buy the ordinary one from giant or NTUC cos nothing seems to catch my eye leh.....

No comments: