Monday, February 18, 2008

monday blues

Ah ber is still having the achy bones and muscles thingy. For the past 2 days I cannot turn my head or stretch my neck cos the muscles in my neck and head sooooooo painful.

Today is better, but my muscles and bones are all still aching. Then later I have to lug the heavy lappy back to HQ for training. SIAN AH. Can someone help me? I didnt drive today cos I feel like fainting when I think about how much coupons I need to put for half a day there.

So I took bus to chai chee today. 1st time I'm taking bus from sengkang. I took 62 and many students from my previous Yuying Sec sch came up the bus and i was quite amazed to see them cos its already almost 8am. The uniform is the same except the badge and the nametag is ironed on - so nerdy. Luckily last time in my era, we can go out and make our own nametags and we can take out the badges and nametags after school. heehee.

And the students are still also wearin US masters school shoes lor. Heehee. Last time i used to fight so hard to get 1 pair of US masters cos its the "in" thing that my friends are all wearing. Except now, they are all wearing ankle socks cos the pulling of long socks up is no longer the "in" thing. Heehee.

Then I had to change bus and I didnt really know except 25, which other bus goes to chai chee. I guessed 854 went to, but I only took the 2nd bus cos the 1st bus was quite crowded... and managed to get a seat... can die lor if no seat..... my back can jus break into 2 lor....

Later after work I need to go take my measurements for the bridal gowns and then after that its home sweet home. I wished I could go off at 5pm today (training timing) but I guess i am jus dreaming lor.....

i have monday blues today

No comments: