Friday, February 15, 2008

Ah ber is sick again + valentines

It must be the late nite toils of cleaning and packing. Now ah ber is sick. Had a fever since yesterday and today I still having a fever. Dino Senior refuse to let me have panadols cos he say not good, so i been pumping water into me.

I am worried cos my whole body is aching and my bones are screaming with pain. My muscles seem to have wasted away cos my legs feel wobbly and my head seem to be light. I feel like a 70year old old woman.

My hands and feet are cold and my body is burning. Like the heat wants to escape but is all trapped inside me. My urine is boiling hot and everything I touch, is like ice cold metal. I really dunno wat is wrong with me.

Today lunch time I slept 1 hour in tortilla and amazingly, I was shivering sometimes when the wind blew. That confirmed that I was really not well.

Well, on a happier note, Yesterday was valentine's day and i was very happy. Cos someone made me valentines day dinner with brausworth sausages, potatoes and potato garlic cream soup with garlic bread. And it is none other than my son's godma - Ms Lena Tan.

Kenji tried out everything as well and he was quite pissed off that Lena stole his idea. Heehee. He couldn't cook cos he had class so he wanted to cook today but I am not feeling too good to have his steak....

And I received 3 bouquet of roses yesterday. Sooooooo happy...... I tot kenji didnt buy me roses so I asked lena if she is going to give me a bouquet (hiak hiak bu yao lian) and she really sent me a bouquet of lilies and they smell sooooooo good leh...... and when I reached home, kenji was walking junior and he was grumbling about the roses not nice so he didnt buy any.

But when I reached home, there was a bouquet of roses from him!!!!!! :) Soooooo happy.....

And last but not least, I had a single rose from Mr M....... heehee.....

Thank you Ms Lena Tan and Mr Kenji Lim for loving me sooooooo much.... heehee..... Love you both many many too..... muacks

No comments: