Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rants cos I am bored.... hahahahaha

My herbal tea is too hot to drink in my office so I was doing teh tarik with it. Heehee.

Today my mood is not bad. I went down to HQ for half a day and managed to get some work done there. Then around 3pm I went back to chai chee office. My boss is amazed at the speed I drove cos when I called him on some issue he was quite amazed that I am back to office already. Of cos la, I dun "eat snake" one ok.... heeheeh.

When I came back to chai chee office, I settled some other issues and now I take a break 1st. I suddenly missed my smelly boy. Suddenly wish to cuddle him and kiss him and smell his smelly doggy smell. Maybe its a cold day and when its a cold day, people get lonely..... especially now that I am alone in this big big room all by myself.

I heard some good news that Jie fu got his new car yesterday. And its a big and good car that can go to KL..... yeah..... so me and lena are planning for a getaway soon. I seriously need a break. My aunts and mum came back from bangkok and I really, really, really missed going to bangkok.

How bout a beach holiday? I missed the nice sea waters and the salty sea breeze...... I missed wearing a bikini (not that I can wear one now cos it would be sooooooo ugly).... I am seriously thinking of tanning away my whites inside......

I also missed bringing my son out. Initially I wanted to bring my son out on this sunday, but apparently, this sunday's my mum's and 2 aunties' birthday celebration at some restaurant in orchard. I might jus bring junior along as well cos he's very used to these things.... heehee....

I dun understand why I keep packing and packing and packing but the whole house still looked sooooooo untidy. I really seriously dun understand. And I keep mopping and cleaning but the floor still feels weird..... of cos its better la, but still, I dun feel very comfortable yet.....

Tomorrow I'm going drinking at Clarke Quay with my colleagues (15 of them)..... Opening 3 bottles I heard...... CHEONG ah......i seriously hope they open some 18years old whiskey or something like tat..... I sooooooo miss dong bar's 18years old scotch whiskey.......

My tendon is still not very good yet and my colleagues asked me to go tui na. Wa, I think I will bite the hand off the physician...... cos its painful lor...... If it doesn't improve by this weekend, most prob next week I will go tui na.....

Any good tui na to recommend?

No comments: