Friday, February 29, 2008

Sianz....

Today's the day where I see sweet smiles and for extreme cases, tempers flare up in the office.

Cos today is salary release day for them.

Early in the morn I saw almost everyone of them giving me a sweet smile as I walked in. And some came early into my office to check and dispute some issues on their pay. Till date, most of them went out of my room smiling cos I managed to solve their doubts and uncertainties..... Only some, cos of some human errors (not my error I seriously hope), they received lesser pay. So some outstanding issues needed to be addressed before they can be happy again.

For me, its only been 4 days since my pay was giro-ed into my bank account but my bank account is almost empty. Haha. Dun ask me why and how..... I guess most of us face the same problem - earn this much and spend even more than wat we earn. Ok. I know of some who have savings and so on and so forth..... I really wan to save, once I settle down and calculate my expenses and I know march's gonna be better..... cos there are some things that I have finished paying for in february so march I should be more cash-rich.... heehee....

I had second tots on keeping tortilla cos he's really eating up my cash alot. Not on repairs, but on the cashcards and parking and petrol and now, insurance and road tax. But I love tortilla too much to sell him. I cannot do without a car I guess - too used to driving..... and he is my wings....

So I decided that I will keep him till he gets too old to move on the road.

No comments: