Friday, March 7, 2008

Chef Ah Ber

I saw Ms Kerin mei's MSN nick about High expectations = High disappointments. I guess I fell into this category for the past 2 weeks. I hope I dun fall into the same category as Felicia where she is so uptight about everything.


And I realise that when I am feeling down, I turn to people who appreciate me. I guess that is normal rite. Hahaha.... I feel that I am being taken for granted and not appreciated and can be easily forgotten and when he likes it, then he will be nice, when he doesn't like it, he will show you his black face and show you attitude.


But I still love him and I have been with him for the past 804days which is equivalent to 2.3yrs. And he always has his ways to make me happy and make me forget about all that he has done to me to make me upset. So ultimately, I still love my son and I know he still loves me too.


Everyone needs a bit of spice in their lives now and then. I simply hope my life's not going to be stagnant again and I becoming complacent again. Although I am on a diet but chocolate became part of my staple diet cos it makes me happier. And I am in love with toblerone now.....


Therefore I decided to let the cooking bug bite me so that I am able to do something to prove that I am not a dummy. Menu for sunday - Pineapple Rice, Spaghetti (Main Course), Kailan with oyster sauce, Nuggets (side dishes), 3 flavoured Ice Cream (Dessert) & some soup which I have not tot about yet.


Guinea pigs invited will be my best friend Rina, my 3 godsons, Myshell (Michelle), Lena (authentic guinea pig + food critic), Jie Fu (Ahmad the driver), Coco & Brandy (my daughter-in-laws), not forgetting my ah gong son Junior and his daddy who requested for my spaghetti.


I hope you all dun need to wait till 6pm for lunch.... hahahahaha....

No comments: