Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My family photos....

Some long-due photos to share!!!

Let's start with my mum's and 2 aunties' birthday. My xiao ku's birthday is on 1st march, my mum's birthday on 2nd march, my da ku birthday on 5th march and my er ku birthday on 29th march..... so we celebrate the 1st 3 birthdays together cos very close together.....

The week before, we went to Hua Ting restaurant together with my cousins and my aunties and uncles. It was actually a surprise thingy for da ku but she dun look very surprised lor.....

And Wat I wan to mention here, is the Longevity Peach "shou tao". The thing is soooooooo small, maybe only 4-5cm long and 2-3cm wide only. And it costs $1.30 each ok...... The lunch was quite ex around 400 for 1 table...... we ate a mixture of western fusion and chinese fusion. And no time to take much photos cos i was busy snatching food.... i didnt even manage to eat some of the dishes you know!!!!

But I had to take a pic of the shou tao cos it was very cute. And as usual, not enough to go around, jus 1 piece for everyone. So I told the rest to pluck from the trees lor..... (if you see the pic you know wat I meant)....





Then some more family photos.....

Junior is really my clever baby boy. He knows I get irritated when Daddy takes too long on his PSP and dun pay attention to him so my darling boy likes to do this to distract daddy away from his PSP. Could it be that Junior wanted to play the PSP too????

Junior baby will climb all the way up to his daddy's chest (usually daddy always hugs a pillow) and sit there. He will even put his bum on daddy's face..... Most of the time he will attack daddy's nose in "eye contact"...... Dunno wat is eye contact? Next time you see Junior, you look at him and tell him "EYE CONTACT". He will give you the best facial in Singapore, some say JB and Batam.....

But sometimes, the facial is too good that Junior might get dognapped..... take for example, his Godma..... got 2 dogs already still need to dognap Junior to give her facial and everytime junior takes photo with Godma, he will give that "stupid" face..... my son really knows how to pose hor?

And does anyone knows why coco is always so white and nice and clean? I found the answer....

Her mummy does this to her...... eh, excuse me wat brand is your washing machine? I wan to get it too so that my clothes will be clean and white and nice too....


Then its MY TURN to zi-lian. I was bored at lunchtime in the office, so I started to zi-lian.....






Next post is about the successful Chef Ah Ber's cooking..... Stay tuned......

No comments: