Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Defu Lane Crabs + Piggy leg

Then on sunday, we went to choose our wedding photos. Took us almost 2 hours. But we were quite street-smart so we knew how to choose and wat to expect. Didnt manage to get "conned" to upgrade the package, except that there are a few pictures of junior that she took really well that the proud parents of Dino Junior cannot resist but to buy them separately.

Brought junior and coco to pet mart and then we went for early dinner as we were all soooooo hungry. Lena brought us to defu lane to eat crabs..... yummy. And you must try the things there with the stock (gravy). The vegetables cooked in stock is soooooo nice, the fried mee sua is nice too, the crabs were wonderful, i still prefer the crab in stock. The butter one I not used to it yet. Maybe must go eat a few more times then will get used to it..... hahahahahaahah.

The crab claw is gigantic lor...... slightly smaller than my hand, and bigger than a nokia phone.




After dinner, I decided to visit the chinese physician at Lor Ah Soo to "tui" my leg. Then doctor said very serious, so end up have to do acupuncture. Its my 1st time doing acupuncture lor. The 1st needle that went in (the one nearest to my ankle) gave me electric currents from the place I was poked all the way to my toes.

Then the 2nd needle at the back of my leg, I can feel the needle go rite into my flesh cos he really pushed the needle into my muscle or tendon or vein lor.

So I ended up like tat for 20mins.

After that cos it still hurt, he poked me another 2 times at different places. The 3rd and 4th needles were quick, but the 4th one nearly killed me cos he poke it rite into the tendon that was inflammed. I screamed lor.....

But after this treatment, my foot was really better. Yesterday I could walk normally lor. But today dunno is it because I drove, my foot started to hurt again...... sigh, must go say hi to the doctor and the needles again I presume.....

No comments: