Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Flowers, Skies & me

Tot that this morn was a sunny morning, but due to some issues, the "human skies" around me started to turn greyish, and I expect a storm to be brewing. I am seemingly caught in the middle again.

It rained abit already from the skies directly above me and the poor flower next to me got drenched. I was hiding under an umbrella so I didnt get wet. And now the poor flower's face is a little black due to the rain.

The sky above me is still greyish and the flower's face is black. And I am caught in between. HOW? I have no control over the weather you know, all i can try my best to do, is to be sunny and bright and hope that the sky above me will not be greyish or black because of me.

I am also a flower and I hope to grow into a tree someday. I realised that I have thorns on my stem too and I do poke people as well. There are some flowers around me that have thorns on their stem as well and they have poked me, and I also retaliate (actually not retaliate la, jus naturally) and I poked them back too.

A flower needs the soil, the sun, water and lots of love to grow.....

No comments: