Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I am in a very dangerous position

I am in a very dangerous position this morn. I better type out my tots and feelings (and maybe my will) before I get attacked.

I am stuck in the centre of a warzone. The skies are greyish at the moment and they seem to get darker as the moments go by. The best part is, I am in enemy territory and I am fighting for my own survival. Although I wasn't the one who created or started the "war", but I am scuttering around looking for shields and looking for a place to hide like an ostrich.

There are 3 parties to this war. A = lone ranger. B = Guerillas. C = Defendents

I am the defendent. The lone ranger was the one who stirred up all these nonsense cos its because of him..... The guerillas refused to give in to the demands...... and the defendents are jus trying to cover up our tracks now....... to prevent further ambush.....

The lone ranger is after me and I am after the guerillas BUT the guerillas are not cooperating (actually to be fair, they have a right not to cooperate cos its not their fault) so I am really stuck in the middle of the warzone.

Anytime the lone ranger can walk in and assassinate me. And anytime, the guerillas can also come in and throw bombs at me. But I cannot retaliate cos I only have a short short pistol and I dun have enough bullets.

My only wish now to zap away from this place cos my situation is dangerous. I hope I dun get killed for nothing - its seriously not my fault..... :(

Today I am extremely alert cos I need to prevet further ambush by the lone ranger and now I have to defend myself against the guerillas...... and if they corner me, I have no place to run from the room..... Help...... there is no backdoor here..... wat if I get murdered by either party?????

And suddenly I realised that there are many lone rangers out there who have the capability to launch an attack...... Shit... I have to look for my shield now.... bye...

No comments: