Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mahjong!!!!

Yesterday we had a mahjong session at my place. Heehee. The fur-parents of Deedee, Rusty & Toto brought me out for dinner at Suki Sushi @ Punggol Plaza. I didnt realise there was a cash converter there and I didnt realise that Punggol plaza is quite a cool place to shop also.

So after dinner we managed to CON Ms Lena Tan to play mahjong with us and later on we played 3 people mahjong - quite interesting cos I never play this kind of mahjong before. Although I was frowning most of the time cos like so challenging to calculate the "tais" and I dunno how to arrange my cards, but I managed to win at least 1 big one and I didnt lose so much in the end.... heehee....

And the 5 furkids deedee, toto, rusty, coco & Junior had a fun time yesterday too. But Junior was coughing for the whole time and he vomitted phlegm out. I tot he ate bubbles cos it looked like bubbles from the washing......

Hope he is well today then I dun need bring him to see doctor.... cos doctor surely give antibiotics all that, very troublesome to feed my kid medicine cos he wun eat one....

No comments: