Monday, March 31, 2008

My honeymoon

Everyone's asking me where I am going for my honeymoon. Well. I dun mind going to BKK again cos its the 1st place me and kenji took aeroplane together and of cos it brings back many good memories cos fishball and kerin and jeff and jasmine all went together with us. So I seriously consider going to BKK, until i saw this...................

http://www.awana.com.my/microsite/apm/romantic.htm

Wa lao. I wan to go for the sunset cruise lor. It has this net that drags in the water and you can have jacuzzi in the sea lor. But I dunno if kenji will get bored if he goes with me alone lor. Hahahaha. If he goes to bkk with me alone also very bored. Cos I will be shopping all my time away. Hahahahaaha. So we stick to original plan to go Pulau Ubin for honeymoon lor. Hahahahahah. At least junior can still entertain him. Hahahahah

I still have many places that I would like to go.

I wan to go to the 7 wonders (or more) of the world. I have been to the great wall of china already. I wan to go negara falls, taj mahal, leaning tower, pyramids....

Seriously I wan to save lots of money to go eygpt to take camel rides and go to the desert and check out the pyramids. I wan to go japan see sakura in april and climb mt fuji. I wan to go USA - Los angeles and GAMBLE. I wan to go Korea and re-enact the Winter Sonata show in the snow. I wan to go south africa and see the safari, I wan to go to the amazon river and see piranhas..... I still have sooooooo many places to go......

Vivian Tan..... remember you said you will bring me there ok..... dun forget.....

No comments: