Monday, March 31, 2008

White armour

Very reluctantly I had to come back to chai chee today afternoon as I had to deliver the resignee cheques and payslip. My colleagues (my own people) were telling me that even if i carried a shield, it would not be enough too.

So I wore a white armour today as well.

Too many things that happened during last week that left me speechless. And some of them were not my problem, but suddenly became my problem. And I found the root of these problems.

My feng shui is no good.

I changed places to be nearer to my team at IP and I chose the table nearest to the outside jus beside my other lady colleague. And the feng shui there is really SHIT. Once I sat down, the problems came non-stop. And they were not minor problems, they were MAJOR problems.

Problems that were not mine, suddenly became mine. And problems I dun anticipate, came about, and problems that were minor, became major. And problems that were major, became unstoppable.

I tried shifting my tray, my phone, my lappy and almost everything on my desk and around me, hoping to find the good luck angle. But I really had enough when things went really bad. I jus wan to concentrate on my work and do my things properly. But there were sooooooo many disruptions and distractions that I was really upset about.

So today I told my boss I wanted to shift again cos my direction was really no good. I chose another place where another 2 monkeys sat next to me. YEAH. If its good for them, should be not bad for me. Although the place was taken by another monkey earlier on and she complained that place no good, I believe I can do better.

So I moved all my stuff to my new place already.

And it worked a bit. I came to chai chee in the afternoon and someone smiled at me even though she didnt received her pay yet (not my fault though). And I went to my room and found that I have a table!!!! YEAH.

So I guess that the new place brings better feng shui to me. Rite choice to move. YEAH.

So for now i shall hide in my room and mind my own business. Then my luck will come. Hahahaha.

Been busy the whole of last week, will be busy from now on cos I am taking on new responsibilities and new job scope all together, while still minding my previous job scope till it really finally ends at the end of the year.

I know I can do it. I know I can hit my target for sales. I know I am capable.... God bless me.

No comments: