Monday, March 3, 2008

Rants again...

Yesterday I finally finished packing the display cupboard area, the side sofas area, the dining area and the ktichen area PROPERLY. And although my leg is acting up again, but I am soooooo satisfied and I went to bed with a smile on my face.

I hope they stay this way though..... heehee (fingers crossed).

Today my agenda is to sweep and mop the floors again especially the master room and the living, dining area. And I still need to pack the rubbish in the study room. And fold the clothes in the laundry bag all that..... and paria has class today so maria got to do the work if maria has no class today. If Maria got class today, then too bad, another day then do housework. Heehee....

I'm bit sleepy today cos I ate some medicine for my leg, but i am trying to stay alert cos my boss coming down soon...... and I need to have information on my fingertips.... so i better better wake up my idea....sianz....

Today weather (i mean in the office) not very good, must bring umbrella......

No comments: