Friday, April 4, 2008

My birthday

So fast its April. Next month May is so filled with events that I am overwhelmed.

And this year I have decided that I shall spend my birthday overseas. Initially I wanted to go to Holland to see the beautiful tulips with my family. Then I decided not to, cos they were going to go for 3 weeks and I dun have so many leave to go with them and by the time i'm back, its going to be 1 week left to my wedding.

So I decided to go to my favourite places, maybe Genting, maybe BKK, maybe KL, maybe bintan, maybe Batam. Maybe I shall jus book a room at Rasa Sentosa and spend my birthday in relaxation.

Or maybe i should jus spend my birthday doing the things I love most, maybe KTV, maybe lazing on the beach, maybe fishing, maybe a massage, maybe shopping, maybe EATING. hahaahahahah.

I know definately the people I love most will be celebrating my birthday with me. Heehee.

My birthday falls on SUNDAY!!!! And its mother's day. How I wish junior will call me mummy. I have 1 day birthday leave which can be taken on fri or mon so that I can have a long weekend. YEAH. So who is going with me and WHERE?????????

If no plans then I shall bring junior to sentosa. Heehee. Then we can spend mother's day and my birthday together......

No comments: