Friday, April 4, 2008

Now they took away my phone

On monday they took back my room.

On friday (which happens to be today), they took away my desk phone.

They jus simply told me that later they will get the IT guy to take my desk phone away as they have new staff coming in on Monday and they require my desk phone cos they have a shortage. And they mentioned that anyway I will be in on Fridays only so contacting via email and my HP is not an issue.

Well. I really dunno wat to say except Ok lor.

And yesterday I was still telling my dearest good colleagues that I am returning to the "dark" side. And I told them that maybe I wun have my chair...... ahahahahaha. Glad that my desk and chair are still intact and dunno when they are going to take more things away from me. Hahahahaha. Luckily my lappy is provided by my own company or else I really have nothing. Hahahahahaah.

I dun feel sad this round, I dun feel upset or angry or humiliated.

I jus find them amusing. Hahahahaha. Its one of those things that make my day cos it tickled me. Heehee.

And everyone thinks I have nothing to do. I have taken on new roles ok. And I am busy..... of cos I need a break then I sit down and work on my blog a bit la. Am I not entitled for a break? You can ask the people who MSN with me, I dun reply very fast sometimes cos I am busy leh.

And people here also amuse me lor. They laugh at me indirectly telling me that now I am not so alone/lonely cos now I move outside, no more room. I reply them YEAH. Now so many people around me really not so lonely lor. They kena stunned lor, as if they expect me to be affected lor.

Aiya, affected a while lor, then will bounce back one wat. You think ah ber forever depressed one meh? Anyway last week also I PMS cos its that time of the month ma..... of cos a bit mood swing la. Now finish already still PMS then very serious liao lor...... luckily I am not PMS queen lor. I am Monkey Bull Queen Lala..... haahahahaha. I am very stubborn one. So stubborn that my horns are sticking out liao.

Here not all the people are bad la. Some of them quite good and nice, especially the philipinos. They (especially that guy) always offer me things to eat, things to drink, sweets, crackers, fruits, chocolate, cakes..... heehee.....

Ah ber's mood is strangely good today.... hmmmm. Must be the M&Ms I had for breakfast. Hahahahahaha.....

No comments: