Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rants

1stly..........Happy belated birthday to Winnie!!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Winnie..
Happy Birthday to you!

Sorry I remembered your birthday on the 12th, but I was really busy so..... I hope its not too late.

2ndly, I am really busy at work, trying to do my 1st placement. I really have no time for other things especially gossip in the office - there are some people who are already so experienced that they have time to bother about other stuff in the office other than work.

I seriously envy them cos I dun seem to have enough time, I stay back almost everyday, trying to finish my work and yet I still cannot finish my work almost everyday.

And sometimes i wonder who really can understand and appreciate me. Cos I feel I am taken for granted for soooooooo many times. I am expected to be understanding yet I am not understood. I am expected to appreciate but am not appreciated. And people have the rite to get angry when I am stating the facts, while i cannot get angry because......... of wat?

There's no one to share with me the feelings, the burdens, the challenges, the joys....etc etc etc.

So bloody hell I have to take in all the shit and everything and maybe challenge myself to see when and how big the explosion will be. Or I could jus call it quits before the end of next month. Maybe its just like tat and people will always be like that, jus like man will always behave like man.

Where is the "we will work together", "we are in this together" - where's the partnership? Where's the assurance that I am not alone?

This is not the ideal life that I wanted and I am freaking unhappy. Why do I have to put up with nonsense. I also dunno.

No comments: