Friday, April 11, 2008

Work work work work

My project at chai chee is confirmed to be ending really soon, earlier than I expected. The contract was supposed to be till October, but this month chai chee side trying to wrap up the project.

Good for me cos I dun need to come to this alien land. Bad for me cos I have to start a new job scope altogether. And suddenly they jus announced that we have more targets to meet. Shit.

I get very stressed when they talk about targets. Not that I cannot hit targets, but its something that bothers me and its something that hovers above me and restricting me. And there are so many things to do. Now I secretly wished that I could stay in chai chee. But I dun like the HR people here so actually I am stuck again.

Bo bian lor. Got to try my best lor. I give myself 3mths. If really cannot, then I gotta look for something else la. At least now I have more skills to my name which I can be proud of. I can do payroll, I can do HR, I can do recruitment (yet to be proved). So I dun think I will die of hunger.

Seriously I am really quite satisfied with my basic liao, but this is my tot now cos I have not tasted the sweetness of getting the commission. Hahaha. Its very similiar like rental. I jus need to find and match and maintain the clients and candidates.

I hope that my clients and candidates will be good to me. Only then can I really feel I fit into this industry. I am cutting some of my classes again so that I can concentrate on my new job scope. I wan to try my best!!!! I know I can do it if I wan!!!!

Yesterday I stayed in office till 9plus, not cos of overloaded of work, but cos I was very stressed as they announced the new targets yesterday. I was trying to go thru the SOPs to determine the best way I can reach my target. Had discussions with my boss and my colleague and they all seem to be so confident that it could be done lor. Die la. Really die la. If I cannot hit my target, maybe soon I will be kicked out also lor.

Sian....

No comments: