Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Going to tioman!!!

I am soooooo looking forward to this weekend and next weekend.

This weekend I am going to re-do my outward bound together with the Team Fat Tigers. 2 weeks ago we went to try the outbound course but i only did the 1st course as it was threatening to rain and we had to stop.

Really really hope that this sun it will not rain and not too sunny as well.

So excited wan to do the climbing of tree and swinging and flying fox across the resevoir. Yeah!!!

Next weekend is going to be FANTASTIC too. I am finally going to some place that I have been yearning to go for the last 7 years. Last time I wanted sooooooo badly to go to tioman but no one wanted to go with me or no time to go. But next weekend I am going to go tioman!!!! YEAH!!!!

And I am going with my crazy part of the family Mummy Rina, D, Jakes, Michelle, Jared, Damon and Ryan. So we surely gonna have crazy fun over the weekend!!!! Going fishing, going snorkelling, going to try diving, going to trek to find the waterfall, going shopping, going island hoppping, going picnic, going suntan to get back my nice nice inner chocolate colour......

So i am actually in holiday mood already.

So exciting lor!!!!

No comments: