Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4 furkids brought me out

On sunday, 4 furkids brought me out. Junior suggested that we go to Pet Movers cos he wan to go see pretty mei meis there. Terror was excited too cos she wanted to go trim her nails at Pet Movers as well. Junior tot that since their nails needed trimming, maybe rusty and deedee and toto's nails needed trimming too cos they all cut it at the same time a few weeks ago.

So they pestered mummy (which happens to be me) to bring them to pet movers on the sunday afternoon. Godma (which happens to be me AGAIN) had to wrestle with rusty cos he was too excited to go out when he saw the leash being taken out. Deedee almost fainted from excitement when she heard her leash with the bell. Toto cried and whined cos he was already feeling car sick so Godma decided Toto should stay at home cos Godma alone cannot handle everyone.

So off we went to Pet Movers to get Rusty, Deedee, Junior and Terror's nails cut. After Pet movers, the kids decided to walk around at the Megastore cos they smell food there. Rusty and deedee were sooooooo well-behaved that 2 people commented that they were very very very kuai and good kids!!! But no one commented that junior and terror were good kids :(((((

As time was not on my side cos I only had 1.5hours to shop and cut nails and send them back to punggol, I had to rush back cos needed to visit my aunty at hospital. Brought toto downstairs for a short walk cos he didnt manage to go pet movers and still wondering how to get his nails cut.....

Then after visiting my aunty at hospital and even had my bath at the hospital (shhhhhhhhh). My aunty staying in A1 got private toilet ma. So I brought my clothes and bathed there lor.

I went to suntec for dinner with the TFT to celebrate Jerry's birthday. Jerry was in a happy mood cos he had a kid to play with. Vicky brought her boy boy and I ended up being Gan Ma (also known as Godma - heehee). Isaiah is only 2.5 years old but he can call me soooooooooooo sweetly Gaaaaaaaaaaan Maaaaaaaaaaa. Can melt leh....

Being a Gan Ma is not easy ok, need to feed him dinner, play with him, entertain him and he is very very very very clever ok. He is definately cleverer than me cos I kena con by him a few times like opening my mouth to feed me sushi. Ok, you may think why I still complain when I got sushi to eat. He eats the egg on top and feed me ALL the plain rice!!!! So I say, YOU WIN!!!

Met Mike for the 2nd time but didnt talk with him cos busy entertaining the kid..... sorry ah angie......next round we tok tok tok tok tok ok hahahahahahaa....

Planning to go for a short trip to dunno where yet. Need to have a break....

Tomorrow is yoga day!!!! YEAH!!!!

No comments: