Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am sorry

It has been a weekly routine for the past couple of months where I will wash the punggol kitchen on every saturday by myself. I will put the dogs in the living room, splash water with floor cleaner and scrub the kitchen floors. Because during the week due to a tight schedule I dun really pay attention to the floors. I only feed and clear the newspapers and maybe mop once or twice.

So saturdays are the days when I have a bit more time on my hands to scrub the kitchen. These 2 weeks has been a tiring and trying week as I have been feeding and cleaning up after them by myself except only on monday when I had help.

I am not inhumane. Even though wed I had yoga class till past midnite I still went to feed them. I am sorry cos I have not been feeding them on a regular basis and they might be thinner than they were before but I really tried as much as I could handle. I dun know wat to say except sorry cos I know I didnt do my best for them.

I am really glad that the daddy and mummy are coming home soon cos at least they have someone to take care of them properly again.

I am having backaches again the disc must have slipped again. But I believe yoga will help me. Maybe I should stop mopping and see if wat happens.

No comments: