Friday, October 3, 2008

Good or bad friend

I dunno if i consider myself a good friend or a bad friend. Maybe I am really that bad cos I didnt even know that one of my friends is in a R/S. Maybe I am really that bad that she didnt want to let me know!!!!

Haha. Maybe I will nag alot like a NANNY and no one is as patient as my SON to listen to my naggings. :)

Hey gal, Maybe due to work, due to family, I dun always sms or call or go out with you anymore. But I seriously treasure the past times we shared together be it tears or laughter. You have grown up and should have a good life after all that you have gone thru. You are like a sister to me and I sincerely wish you all the best in your new love. Trust is very important. Although your trust has been weathered thin the last few years, its a different guy, a different start, a different story, a different ending. Everything is brand new. Give yourself more confidence and give it your best shot. Your Kakak here support you!!!!!

And to the guy who managed to weave himself into the heart of my sister:
I have never met you, spoken to you, understood you but thru my sister's eyes I can see the sparkle that was once lost. And I trust that you will take good care of her, support and honour her, be there for her and always love her - all because she trusts you and is willing to give you, give herself and give this r/s a gamble, a risk she has never tried to take in the past years, a big step out of her shell. I wish you all the best and I am really looking forward to meeting with this man who is so capable with my kakak.

And to all the singles out there who are still waiting for love:
Good luck and try looking beside or around you cos love always lukes around.

To the couples:
Give and take and be happy with each other.

To the families:
Get MAD!!!!! Play like there's no tomorrow!!!! YEAH!!

No comments: