Monday, October 6, 2008

Ah ber is bored - I am always bored

Ah ber is bored.

Saturday was a wonderful day cos we (Rina, Jakes, Jared, Damon, Ryan, Kenji and myself) celebrated Lena's birthday at JB. Kenji drove tortise in and I drove tortilla in. Kenji and Lena reached Taman Sentosa 1st cos he is the God of Cars. I arrived shortly cos the food already nicely on the table and I dun need to wait- hahahahahaa....

On the way there on the expressway got accident and amazingly on a sat evening around 8pm, got no jam at the causeway. Where did all the people go? Maybe they all went in earlier in the week to celebrate raya hor....

We arrived and Jared had to scream over a cockroach. I tot he saw a rat but he was screaming and hopping and jumping over a cockroach!!!! HAhahahaha....

We met up at the hawker centre at Taman Sentosa and I had flowers from Kenji!!!!!! So sweet!!! My fav blue roses - thanks darling.

We had cereal crayfish, pork ribs cooked in guiness stout, the flattened chicken, bitter gourd seafood soup, vegetables, salted egg crabs!!!!! Yummy!!!! And not to forget my fav famous drink. Didnt take pics cos I was busy eating.... If you wan to know more, I can bring you next time.....

After eating we went to danga bay where we (the kids only - Jared, Damon, Ryan and ME) played at the stalls for prizes and i let them have 1 go at the bumper car. I wanted to go too but I was afraid my back cannot tahan.

Jakes and Lena and Kenji was drinking and watching soccer and listening to songs while we were gone.....

Ryan was soooooo sleepy so we drove back to sg......

Came sunday and the devadasons were sending Jakes off to the airport to Gold coast where he'll be having 1 month's reservist training. Went to have popeye at the airport and after sending him off, I went to my aunt's house where my 3 aunts kidnapped my 3 year old niece and brought her along to sim lim square while I bought some cables and they fussed over her like she is a baby.

Nana only came along cos she is interested to see junior and terror ok.....

We met up with Kenji and my parents at jalan Bersar to have dinner at the famous Chao Ta Bee Hoon place where Lao beng brought us before..... The food standard is still as good.... and very nice!!!! Kenji brought my kids along and nana was sooooooo fascinated lor!!!!

After dinner dunno why my mum wanted to go to the beach so we went to east coast beach walk walk. Nana walked junior the whole time and i think junior bully her cos he was leading her to go places and she cannot control him and she just followed him everywhere.....

Nana also pushed terror's pram and she was simply sooooo happy that she is willing to exchange her younger bro for Junior. My god!!!

Ok, ah ber is bored......

No comments: