Sunday, November 30, 2008

Life is great!

Tomorrow will be the 1st day of December. Wow. So fast the year is coming to the last month and coming to an end.

Reflecting on wat I have done for the year. Hmmmm....

Pretty satisfied with my progress in terms of career, in terms of being a housewife, in terms of being a wife, in terms of being a mum, in terms of being myself. Of cos certain areas didnt do well, but on the whole, I felt that at least I have laughed, i have smiled and I have been happy before today.... So on the whole I am quite satisfied.

Of cos there is still room to improve some where. Like I could be a better wife, I could be a better housewife and maybe in terms of personal enhancement - wanted to go study more. I think there are so many places where I can still improve. But no one's perfect.

When i think of the tutorials, the lectures, the nite classes, the tests, the EXAMS.... well I am scared I cannot cope. But its ok if I cannot cope. Cos I dun need to have more certificates under my name to be ME.

I remember my 1st failure. I was in primary 3 when I failed my maths. I think I got 40+ only. My mum's reaction was like???!!!! My reaction was like - well, fail then fail lor. Wat's the big deal? Failing doesn't stop me from doing anything wat. I am still me. :)

Sometimes in life we do fail here and there. Sometimes things are not up to us. We have tried our best but still dun get wat we wan. Its ok. At least I tried. :) And I know that the next time I do the same thing again, I will do better cos I know more now. :)

The world still holds many wonderful things like living creatures, like people who love me and the people I love. Sometimes I get sooooooo stressed by work, by housework and stressed by myself (cos my standard high ma)....... I stop to breathe. I stop to look around me. I stop to remember the beautiful memories I had in my mind. And I can see hope, I can see Love, I can see happiness because I have people I love around me and there are people who love me around me!!!! I have friends, I have family, I have Junior and Terror and most importantly..... I HAVE MYSELF!!!!

It feels kinda cool to be able to entertain yourself. Like playing dota, like playing The SIMS, like playing mahjong, like playing Play station and shhhhhhhh sometimes I play with kenji's PSP too. Heehee.

And of cos caring for others makes me feel good too. When my best friend is happy I am happy too. When my godsons are happy, I am happy too. When my family is happy, I am happy too!!!!!

Everyday I will enjoy myself, because life itself is a journey that needs to be appreciated. All the sweet, sour, bitter and pain are part of the journey itself. If we dun taste the bitter, how would we know the sweet? If we compare, I take something bland I cannot taste the sweetness. If I take something bitter, than take the sweet immediately I can taste the sweetness and forget the bitter rite?

When I feel down (of cos everyone feels down in life sometimes), I will look into the mirror and tell myself that I am great!!! Cos i cannot give up on myself. i have to take care of myself, or else how to take care of others rite? I LOVE MYSELF!!! And of cos I love others too!!!!! *Muacks*

I had a fall in life recently. I was so stressed bout work that my shoulders were soooo tight. I cringed everytime I had to go to work. I didnt want to go back to office to face my boss cos I am so scared she will scream and scold me. That sickening feeling of fear, of feeling down literally stayed inside me for quite a while.

But when i faced it, it didnt look so scary lor. When I faced it, I told myself that its ok. Even if I failed, at least I tried and no one will blame me. Even if someone blame me, just let them say whatever they wan. I dun care! Cos I tried my best!!!! Doesn't mean I fail, I have lost. In fact, I have won cos I am able to look at failure in its face. So now everyday I tell myself to look at it in the face. How bad can it get? The most fail only. Wun affect anything else. Everyone still loves me! :)

So tomorrow even though I need to report to work at 7.30am and work till maybe 9pm..... its ok.... But I need to be a better wife though.... the current wife always come home after 9pm due to work..... need to improve my productivity and come home earlier to accompany Mr Lim hor? Hahahaha. :) Love you all!!!!

No comments: