Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yesterday once more

I am stressed. I need 300 headcounts for promoters. Yesterday I conducted 40 interviews. Today I conducted 30 interviews. I didnt have time to breathe, I didnt have time to think, I didnt have time at all.

And till now 1.30am, my brain cells are still working. Was it the coffee? Was it cos my brain was working too hard in the day?

And it is in the dark of the night, the quiet wee hours of the morning..... when I let myself relax and fall back into my memories.

Lots of time people say dun look back, dun think of the past, move on. How easy to say so. But how many people actually are able to do so? Parts and bits linger around and pounce on you when you least expect it. :)

The key to it is to really look thru it. Yes I agree that certain friendships, certain people in my life have left footprints in my life. And I do walk down memory lane hoping to immerse myself in the familiar feelings, the familiar scenes, the familiar smile, the familiar laughter, just the familiarity I missed so much.

And yes, I do not allow myself to linger. Because it was the past. And isn't it good enough that the memories are there? People say they regret not having able to continue further memories with this person they love. But I believe, the past memories were good, and the future memories may not be better. I believe, if someone is happy, let them go. Even if it hurts you, you are the only one hurting. At least they are happy. Isn't that good enough?

I am that kind of person where I can create laughter and act like a clown just to make people laugh. But I can also be the shoulder to cry on. MOst of the time I get too involved. But I am growing up and my brain is also more or less matured already (a nice way to put it as OLD). Therefore I think I am becoming like some oldies where they cannot be bothered. :)

I used to think life is good and God is kind and everything's under control. That was when I had everything I tot I had. Now the present me, thinks that life is great!! And God is really kind and NOT everything is under control. :)

Last week saturday Rina was in hospital. I hate hospitals but I hate the tot of being alone in a hospital more. Luckily she is fine now. I had a tot of wat if something happened to her. Wat will I do without her. Made me realise she is really very important in my life.

It is not easy to have someone who cares for you and loves you for who you are. Therefore I treasure all the sincere people around me who cares and loves me. It really makes my day when I have someone i can talk to at the end of the day or anytime of the day when i have problems.

:) I love you bug head Queen Mimi Cow mummy. From your bug no.7 Queen Lala Monkey Bull.

Seriously I am stressed. I can feel the strain of it on my shoulders and back. My shoulders are so tight. I need a massage. And the place I tot of was JB - the massage palour opposite Taman Gardens. I haven't tried that so I dunno if it is good but I shall ask my partner tmr cos she went JB today.

I am soooooo looking forward to the long weekend coming soon. I know I am not going anywhere far but I am planning...... :) I am going to get a new wardrobe of clothes by end of the year!!!

But 1st, I need a dentist cos my tooth is killing me.......

No comments: