Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Master

Lost in time again. Pondering on certain things in my life. Walking down memory lane.

I used to think that some people put a curse on me. Last sat I went to see a master cos my work was really really not smooth. Smallest issues escalated into BIG issues. Clients with no issues became MAJOR issues.

So went to consult this master. There was no curse, except 2 things that were following me. An old woman and a little boy. Maybe I picked them up at tat big green field with a big tree and a swing.

And I sat on that swing. And I even took photos on that swing.

But in a matter of 15 mins, they went away after the ritual - a ritual that cost a bomb and left me with only $36.82 in my bank account. Hahahhaaha........but of cos I still had cash on me la.

I dun know the old woman cos the description does not sound like my late grandma whom I loved alot. But I think I know the little boy. The little boy that was supposed to be so close to me. Well it happened years back and I dun wan to talk about it.

Anyway, bye to the both of them. Ber is in PMS mood cos "you know who" is here. I'm having backaches and cramps and that sickening, irritating, frustrating feeling inside me. Wish I can kill terror cos she is eating up EVERYTHING.....

No comments: