Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crap

Went to Pulau Ubin on sunday with my aunt and her friends and the 2 weasels. Aunt was quite surprised that I brought Terror along cos she asked me not to bring her, just bring Junior. How can? Terror is also my kid you know.

Was really tired when I came back. Felt slight twinge of PMS cos "you know who" was due. Had cramps on sunday nite even though "you know who" was not here yet. Was on MC on Monday. Guess when you work really hard for long periods you will get sick easily.

Woke up feeling so deprived of sleep that I didnt want to wake up at all. Then certain things just work their way thru phone calls and sms and I was on MC :) God doesn't make decisions for you. He lets you choose. :)

Tuesday went back to work till Wednesday where I still have 1 big pile of work on my table still unsolved and unsettled and complains are coming in and there are things I cannot make decisions on and HOW? TELL ME HOW?

Certain things pondering in my mind. Fed up with certain things. Like "Do people have the right to take others for granted when people have the right not to be taken granted for".

Crap. This is 1 word tat summarizes everything. Haha.

No comments: