Sunday, November 2, 2008

Speaking the same language

This blog post is dedicated to certain people around me who have been taking me for granted, ignoring my feelings when they lie, ignoring my feelings when they start to show their temper by banging and throwing things, scolding me, saying and doing stupid things without any consideration to my feelings. Seriously I feel I'm so taken for granted.

I do things with good intentions but I get accused of many things. And I get shouted at, I get banging of things, I get throwing of things, I get fingers pointing at me, I get criticized, I get the blame, Everyone is rite except me.

I dun understand why people raise their voices, throw things, bang things, behave like a crazy person, do and say stupid things, lie, think everyone owe them something, think they are rite, assume and accuse.

And yes of cos I get pissed off and if the intention was to piss me off, you have succeeded and you have also succeeded in making me like you LESS. And I am very adaptable. I will learn to speak the same language and in future we can communicate better by banging and throwing things to show our temper, do and say stupid things, we can lie and take each other for granted. Well. that will be the perfect way to speak the same language rite?

Whatever people can do, I can also do them and I can do even more. So dun force me. My taurus horns have been forced out over the past few days and I am certainly capable of many things.

I realised I have invested so much of my time for my kids, for their dad, for the house and I dun have time for myself. This will change. Cos I will change my priorities and I will not hesitate to have time for myself and I will not give a damn to people who are not worth my attention. These people think they have the rite to do and say things they like, well this is going to change cos I am going to be very straight forward and be very diplomatic and set up my boundaries very carefully. any invasion within my boundaries, I will not hesitate to take action against the invader.

And a note to the people who have stepped on my monkey tail. If there are things I have done wrong, I will reflect on it myself. But certain attitudes, certain words, certain behaviour from people who behave unreasonably, or behave in stupid ways I cannot accept and will not hesitate to remove them from my life.

And if you are still so stubborn thinking you are rite, then you can leave my life if I am not important to you. But there are certain things that are definately unacceptable. Of cos I will not hesitate to leave if unreasonable or unacceptable expectations are required of me, like my job and leaving people around me who dun know how to appreciate me. So if you still treasure me you better know wat to do - either you stay away totally and disappear or you decide on wat you need to do.

No comments: