Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009

I know spiders are building nests here again.

Spent my christmas in Xiamen, China. Tot it would be a ulu samy place. But turned out to be quite happening.

Flew at 8.55am on christmas eve.

Seem to be always eating on the plane, at restaurants.

A total of 28 of us in the Xiamen airlines plane together with 25 bottles of Gordon Bleu. Really no kidding. 25 damn bottles of Gordon Bleu!!!

Dunno how many bottles they had over lunch and dinner for the 5 days, 4 nites there. But there was none left when we boarded the plane on the 28 December.

Christmas eve rocked.

Went to "Bin Lang" road where all the pubs and nitelife were. Counted down in 1 romantic pub where the bartenders rocked!! They actually played with fire inside the bar counter!!. There was also a santa claus going around passing lighted batons. And there was a chinese faggot dancing in front of me and it got me so pissed off that I would like to kick him squarely on his ass.

Had heineken there. Had some BBQ stuff tat took like 1.5hours to arrive. Overall it was fun cos they played chinese and english songs that I KNEW. hahahahah.

The next few days were sight-seeing, drinking, visiting places but not much time to shop.

On the 3rd nite, we have KTV. Something tat I liked (and I didnt know someone loved the song I sang). Drink drank and drunk ok...... red wine, gordon bleu, tsing tao beer (my fav). Managed to get a few of them drunk.

They have a custom there that they will toast to the people who finish singing and I hate holding the mike since then. They have sooooo many customs there that I simply hate drinking.

I named the hosts "madman". The especially crazy ones are the ones who drink non-stop and get people to drink as well. On the 1st nite itself Kenji's boss already got drunk and he even puked.

And kenji had been drinking non-stop since 24 to 28 dec. And today is 31st. He still went out drinking - that is why I am pissed off now.

Went to An Xi on the 4th day but An xi is worse than Xiamen cos there is nothing much to buy at all. Went shopping alone on the last day, but nothing to buy. The boots were quite cheap though.

Came back to sg with a flu. Took medicine and went to sleep, half way waking up and totally didnt know where I was. The flu med was really strong...... Couldn't get up for 2 mornings. Rina tot I got some SARS bug from china and she was bugging me to go to the hospital.

Luckily i am fine now, except I have diarhoea. Hahahaha. Rina's gonna nag at me again.

Yes, I am counting down at home. In fact I counted down while sitting on the toilet bowl. So Happy 2009 - I welcomed it with Shit!!!! Hahahahhaha....

I know 2009 is gonna be a better year - well I say the same things every year. Just let it be. Good or bad year, still have to survive wat. Cannot say bad year then I rather go back to 1999 rite? So just live it lor. Bo bian la.

I am in the "dun bother me" mood. PMS? maybe hor. Maybe just pissed off at certain things and certain people, especially TERROR. She has been barking non-stop whole nite and I am so pissed off that I am ready to cook her in the curry pot.

Today I pampered myself by doing my hair, doing facial so I feel a little better. Then it is down to face book and playing games. Well, I think I will definately feel better on the 1st day of 2009. Hahahahaha.

Been working non-stop since before christmas and after christmas. Feelin the strain and stress of this project. Been working late almost everyday, even today supposed to knock off at 1.30pm also went home about 7plus. No OT claim. No cab fare claim. Sian.

Bye unhappiness..... I gonna play games now!!!!

No comments: