Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CNY 2009

Been working non-stop since December 2008. Non-stop for saturdays and sundays. Working Mondays to Sundays and repeating the same thing week after week. My working hours are 8.30am to 6pm weekdays but I never go back on the dot except last week cos I really had to go for class.

My record was last week when I finished work near midnight. Even saturdays and sundays I finish work by midnight when my promoters finish their work.

And PMS is near. I can feel the frustrations building up inside me.

CNY is near. And I have not done ANY CNY shopping, I didnt do any CNY cleaning yet and my bathtub hasn't been fixed yet which means another round of cleaning up after the dust and dirt after renovation.

Last week for 3 days my bathroom was under renovation. And the dust and dirt was unimaginable. I had no idea how to live in such conditions. I wanted to kill myself cos it was really so damn dirty and dusty and I was soooooooo irritated.

Well, finally cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom 2 days ago and felt better. But there are still soooooo many things to be done and so little time left for myself. I wan to die lor!

So tired....... I dun feel any mood for CNY 2009 at all cos I am so busy with work. Help...

Luckily later I going ikea with my best friend or else I will go mad soon....

Its always during the festive periods that makes someone miss you more?

No comments: