Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Niu Year 2009!!!!

Happy New Year to everyone here!!! Happy NIU Year!!!

I sooooo love Chinese New Year cos everyone will be smiling and be full of happiness and smiles and laughter and I feel LOVE everywhere, especially this year when I go bai nian with my hubby and my kids.....

Ox year is a good year for monkeys..... so must make use of this year to work hard and strive ahead!

If I didnt resign, maybe I will be planning a trip with my family to Macau or maybe go with Angie to BKK. :) If I resign, then maybe cannot cos cannot take leave yet rite? Hahaha....

Anyway, anywhere I go, as long as I am surrounded by people who love me and tots of the people I love, happiness will follow.

Take this festive season to be together with your loved ones and friends and let happiness follow you. Dun stress yourself, dun quarrel, dun fight for anything..... just relax and be yourself, be happy.... just take things easy....... give and take..... YEAH.... HUAT AH......

I do not mind working hard now because the results will be at the end of the road.
Even if there are no results, I will not regret cos I have not failed - I have tried my best.
Along the way I have learnt alot and these will follow me all the way till the end......
And I know that the people who love me, will never give up on me. :)
And to all of these people who love me - A Big Thank You to all of YOU......
Especially my family, my hubby, my best friend Rina - Love you lots!!!

No comments: