Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!! 2009!!!

Today is Saturday and its Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines to all my friends whether you are single or coupled or married or divorced. Actually everyday can be valentines if you choose to live it that way.

In fact this afternoon when I went out with Rina she mentioned that she dun feel the mood for valentines..... Hmmmm. I never seem to feel the special mood for valentines..... Last 2 years Yup, I do feel a twinge here and there in my heart.... the excitement of going out together where your boyfriend and you can spend special times together just on this day..... where you should feel pampered and loved and well taken care of.....

Today I still didnt feel the mood up till 2.45pm when Rina and me were discussing about Valentines day.

But I decided that since I dun feel the mood, I should create it for myself. Well you see, I am quite a stubborn and independent gal who takes things into my own hands to make people feel better.

hahha...

So I decided to cook a valentines dinner for kenji. Nothing special cos I do cook for him occassionally... but today I made him his favourites..... bacon, beef steak, ham, eggs, Mash potato, greens for the day, baked beans and I also baked him my 1st cake ever since moving into my house. hahahaha.....

And I actually felt the mood when I was preparing dinner!!!! Hahahahha.

That explains why the food tastes really nice!!

Dun talk too much.... let the pictures speak for themselves...... :)













Looks good rite! Ah ber can cook one ok!!!!!

No comments: