Monday, February 16, 2009

I am going to Macau

I am soooooo looking forward to March.


Partly because I will take on my new role, have a new partner (the 1 and only guy in both the temp and permanent teams is MINE now), have a better work life balance, celebrate Jared's birthday most probably in JB DANGA BAY and and and and and AND I AM GOING TO MACAU!!!!!


I am going to stay at the Venetian for 3 nights!!!!! Ok. i know in my previous post I am talking about saving and stuff like tat. But I DUN CARE. Cos the venetian is some place that is 5**** and I will surely feel like a rich gal. Hahahahaha.







And I am going to HK after like 19 years!!!! And not to mention to Zhuhai to ShOp TiLl I dRoP..... YEAH!!!!!

March is a good month.
April not too bad too cos got long weekend.
May got 2 long weekends!!!!!!
June and July is a good time to plan to go cool places
August got long weekend again
September is good cos got nice birthdays I can celebrate
October is kinda boring but its towards the end of the year so it will be great too
November has long weekend too
December, dun mention, its the best month in the whole year!!!!!

No comments: