Saturday, July 28, 2007

PMS HIGH ALERT

Tot PMS went away. I was wrong.

Today at the airport, I was queueing to check in the bags when the trolley behind me came closer and close till there was no gap for me to stand to push the trolley. How stupid can the gal behind me be????? She pushed her trolley all the way like returning the trolley - the end of her trolley was under my trolley.....

So when the queue moved, I moved behind my trolley to fill the "GAP" that was supposed to be my legs..... Her trolley touched my legs once. I ignored it.

While the queue moved, her trolley bum my legs TWICE. I turned around and exclaimed loudly "EXCUSE ME!?!?!?!?!" She hurriedly said sorry.... and luckily her trolley didnt touch my legs again for the whole of check in or else I will surely make her into an ostrich (face no where to hide)....

BUUUUUUUUTTTTTT....

The queue moved to a bigger area and she QUEUED NEXT TO ME..... side by side, not BEHIND ME..... ok, never mind...... I take it easy cos I decided she might be a foreigner from the village cos after all this plane is going to Cambodia then to Vietnam...... so I guess she must be one of them who's returning to their homeland.....

THENNNNNNNNNN.....someone else pissed me off...

I was in the lift. There was a couple, whose father was holding his son. They were standing at the back of the lift when I entered. I looked at the button and saw that the only lighted button was going to my floor, so I jus stood at the door lor since we are all going out at the same level anyway.....

When the indicator jumped to the floor we were supposed to alight, that man stood by my side, very close to me and said excuse me..... I was like??????? The lift door NOT EVEN OPENED YET..... I looked at the door and looked up at the indicator...... and ignored him. After like another 5 seconds, the door opened and I went out..... Wat's the hurry? Excuse me for WAT? Excuse you so that you can carry your son and BANG your head on the lift door issit????? Door also not open yet you so gan cheong for wat????? Cant you see I also alighting same floor?????? Ai yo.....

So this is proof that PMS is still here.....

On a lighter note, Rina and me took a very nice photo together and this is the best photo we have taken together (cos she dun like to take photo one)....

Rina & Ber

And one day I arrived at Braddell with my hair looking like this..... Rina said I looked like Olive Oil in Popeye. Wat do you think???



OH POPEYE!!!

No comments: