Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wendy's Birthday Celebration

Friday was also food day..... But still waiting for some slow coach to upload the pics.... AH BER ON HIGH PMS ALERT....

Friday morn was spent at KK hospital to see doc and I did a VP3 DNA Probe Test for $40 (Dun see the word "DNA" then suspect I am having 1 nite stands ok - AND DUN GUESS. Its either Kenji's or Junior's - Jus joking sonny).
I seriously think healthcare in singapore is really EX and they even charge $8 for specimen collection you know. While waiting for the cashier at the pharmacy, I went on another of my "destressing shopping spree" and picked up multi-vitamins for myself and also feminine stuff for myself.

My Multi Vitamins...

Total damage for consultation + Lab test + specimen collection = $87.53

Total damage for Medicine ($38) + Vitamins ($30) + Feminine stuff = $78.66

Total damage @ KK = $160++

After KK, went to bradel to pick up the children and mummy and went to raffles hospital to pick up ryan's health book and mummy and me were so worked up with the blunders and round-abouts that we had to endure that we nearly wanted to murder someone......

We were supposed to go to the child centre to pick up the health book but they dun even have anything, not a single record on mummy delivering there.... so we had to make soooooo many phone calls and repeat the whole story to sooooooo many people before they finally said they will trace, WHEN THEY CALLED UP EARLIER TO SAY CAN COME COLLECT ANYTIME....

Jus as we were about to leave, they found it.....

After the not-very-good day, we went taka for another round of shopping spree - TOYS FAIR..... The toys were quite cheap..... I saw this winnie the pooh (70 cm) and I fell in love with it, but I guess Wendy might like it better than me so ah ber grabbed it....

The huge 70cm pooh bear - when it sits in my passenger seat, its jus like a human...

Went to Ikea Queenstown for yet another round of shopping and bought a few stuff, including a bear for Junior..... I love ikea cos they have doggie stuff and as they are on a 88% sale, i think its ok to splurge a bit on stuff.... not all items are 88% though, but some items are really worth it.....

My Ikea Shopping spree - junior's bear looked like he's Mr Bean's Bear's COusin rite...

After that, mummy brought the 5 children (D, Jakes, Jared, Damon and Ryan) back to taka for the toys fair while I went to pick coco up and junior up and then lena up for our dear wendy's birthday celebration @ Barks Cafe @ Changi.

My Main Dish - Cos Steak...
Birthday Gal making a wish - must be a sweet one cos she's smiling so widely...
She says "GOOD"

The Birthday cake - bought by Ms Lena, specially for someone who like to eat black forest - is this a SIGN????

Even junior and coco enjoyed themselves so much......and junior wore this to the birthday party....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~Wen~
Nice Pooh u have!
Is there any Kitty Fair there?
I will ask my TJ to buy for me....

Berby said...

Nope. I didnt hear of any Hello Kitty Fair. Ask ur TJ to look around :)