Thursday, August 30, 2007

TEETH EXTRACTION

I couldn't sleep last nite. Cos I was anxious about Junior's surgery today. I woke up like every 1 or 2 hours..... partially due to my headache and my bad throat also, but it felt good to have the little warm ball of fur beside me....

This morn I went with Mummy, Jared, Damon & Ryan to the vet at Jalan Kayu at 9.30am to register him for dental scaling and microchipping. Junior was soooooo happy cos he tot he was going out - I swear the next time I call him to go out he wun wag his tail and come with me.....

He met a dalmation and a golden retriever and a maltese mixed. He was happily peeing ard the clinic when the doc called his name. His tail immediately fell between his legs and he kept crawling to me on the examination table.

The vet said that 2 of his milk teeth didnt fall out when he was young so they need to be extracted or else the tar tar on them will cause the permanent ones to rot...... So I had a choice to take them out or not. I called his daddy. I discussed with nanny. Nanny didnt wan to take out cos she said it would be painful. But I went ahead and asked for the extraction, I jus hope junior wun blame me cos if not taken out, the teeth will cause him more problems in future....

So they jus took junior away from me like tat...... to prepare him for surgery..... they going to put him to sleep and then do his scaling and extraction and micro chip. I feel so empty when I came back, no black furry ball coming to greet me and crawl up my legs telling me he's happy to see his mummy.....

I have to pick him at 7.30pm and he will be expected to be groggy and could be in pain...... sigh.....I already feel heart pain. And his daddy is not free to be there for his son...... so mummy gotta be here for him lor..... luckily nanny also here....

Actually I wanted to go home and let him rest but since nanny got some experience with cat surgery, I decided to let him stay at bradel so that nanny can watch him and take care of him..... I think Junior will be happy anywhere as long as mummy goes with him.....

No comments: